We’ve taken your feedback and made some improvements so you can have the BEST year yet at ACL Fest. With our new Bonus Tracks Stage, more entry lanes, food at the Beer Hall and so much more, this year’s fest won’t disappoint. Read on to learn more about what’s new in 2019!
Introducing the Bonus Tracks Stage! In between catching your favorite musical performances, you can enjoy one-on-one conversations with Andrew Knowlton and special guests, podcast recordings, interactive wellness events, and more from our friends at Bon Appétit, goop, NPR Music, KUTX, Outdoor Voices, and select ACL Cares organizations. For more information about what you can see and do at the Bonus Tracks Stage, check out the schedule here.
WEEKEND ONE SCHEDULE
FRIDAY, OCT. 4
- 12:30-12:50pm: ACL Cares: Anthropos Arts
- 1:00-1:15pm: ACL Cares: Leap of Joy
- 2:00-2:30pm: NPR Music: All Songs Considered ft. Jenny Lewis (with host Stephen Thompson)
- 3:30-4:30pm: Andrew Knowlton w/ Aaron Franklin
SATURDAY, OCT. 5
- 12:30-1:15pm: Breathwork and Meditation by goop
- 2:30-3:00pm: NPR Music: All Songs Considered ft. Billie Eilish (with host Stephen Thompson)
- 4:00-5:00pm: Andrew Knowlton w/ Joe Beddia
SUNDAY, OCT. 6
- 12:45-1:15pm: KUTX: Enough About Music w/ Savannah Welch & Billy Strings
- 2:00-2:30pm: NPR Music: All Songs Considered ft. & Nilüfer Yanya (with host Stephen Thompson)
- 4:00-5:00pm: Andrew Knowlton w/ Veronica & Miguel Garza
WEEKEND TWO SCHEDULE
FRIDAY, OCT. 11
- 12:30-12:55pm: ACL Cares: HOPE Campaign
- 1:00-1:15pm: ACL Cares: Oxfam & RAICES
- 2:00-2:30pm: KUTX: The Breaks ft. Alessia Lani (w/ hosts Confucius & Fresh)
- 3:30-4:30pm: Andrew Knowlton w/ Liz Lambert
SATURDAY, OCT. 12
- 12:30-1:15pm: DANCE DANCE OV w/ Outdoor Voices
- 2:00-2:30pm: NPR Music: All Songs Considered ft. Pink Sweat$ (w/ host Rodney Carmichael)
- 4:00-5:00pm: Andrew Knowlton w/ Alison Roman
SUNDAY, OCT. 13
- 12:45-1:15pm: KUTX: This Song ft. Shura (w/ host Elizabeth McQueen)
- 3:00-3:30pm: NPR Music: All Songs Considered ft. DUCKWRTH (w/ host Rodney Carmichael)
- 4:00-5:00pm: Andrew Knowlton w/ Brad Leone
We want to get you to the music faster, so we’ve added more screening lanes and expanded all entrances! As always, be sure you know what’s allowed & prohibited before you get to the gates, and leave the bag at home to take advantage of our No Bag Express Lanes.
While reusable water bottles must be empty before coming in, we advise fans to drink water prior to going through security and while in line.
Shop for official ACL Festival merchandise outside the gates at our pop-up shop! Located at Native Hostel in conjunction with our Pre-Festival Box Office, the pop-up shop will feature our top-sellers including lineup tees, posters, hats and more. Shop early for the best selection!
ACL Fest Pop-up Shop
807 E 4th Street, Austin, TX 78702
Wednesday, 10/2-Thursday, 10/3: 12pm-7pm
Monday, 10/7: 12pm-5pm
Thursday, 10/10: 12pm-7pm
This year we’ve partnered with Austin’s iconic Scholz Garten to offer food in the Beer Hall! We’ll also have food & beer pairings with beverages from Karbach Brewing. Established in 1866, Scholz Garten is the oldest restaurant, bar and live music venue in the state of Texas.
BEER HALL MENU
- Beer Hall Brat (Grilled German Bratwurst, Texas Tortilla, Karbach Dusseldorf Mustard) – $8
- Pretzel (With Karbach Bier Cheese) – $8
- Kettle Chips – $3
*Vegetarian Brat Available Upon Request*
This year we’ve introduced GA+, a way to upgrade your ACL Fest experience. Weekend Two Friday GA+ tickets are still on sale here. All 3-Day GA+ and Weekend One 1-Day GA+ Tickets are sold out, but you can purchase resale tickets through our Verified Ticket Exchange.
- Shade and seating in a private lounge, with air-conditioned restrooms and complimentary water and soft drinks
- Full-service bar with beer, wine, and cocktails for purchase
- Food for purchase from your favorite Austin restaurants
- …and more!
We are pleased to honor Austin’s own Daniel Johnston, the singer-songwriter and visual artist who painted Austin’s famous “Hi How Are You” frog mural, with the Hi, How Are You Lounge at ACL Cares. The Hi, How Are You Project inspires conversations around mental health and provides a platform for the exchange of ideas and education on mental well-being. Stop by the new lounge to enjoy shade, seating, and friendly conversation!
Got a question you need answered? First check out our information page for frequently asked questions. If you don’t find the answer, hit us up on the ACL Chat Bot! Download the ACL Fest app now to ask a question, or just click the green speech bubble in the bottom righthand corner of your screen to chat.
New in VIP: We’ve improved our VIP Deck Viewing! There will be fixed seating and tiered levels for better sightlines of the stage.
New in Platinum: Modern Soul, Zilker Belts and Jada Jo Jewelry will host pop-up shops inside the Platinum Lounge. Shops will be open from 11am-8pm for you to get the latest in festival fashion and gear.
Both lounges will now feature lawn games as well!
Get your VIP & Platinum Tickets now for the ultimate luxury experience at ACL Fest.
This year we’ll be selling ACL Fest reusable cups at the Barton Springs Beer Hall! Stop by to grab one of these commemorative items.
DoorDash is proud to sponsor ACL Fest! When you’re not at the fest use DoorDash to enjoy top ACL Eats vendors like Torchy’s Tacos and Amy’s Ice Creams from the comfort of your home. Visit the DoorDash Tent at the festival for your chance to win food, VIP tickets, and more.