Tickets are not on sale right now. In the meantime, join the E-List! Get breaking news about the Lineup and Schedule, plus official updates on tickets, aftershows, our live broadcast, mobile app and everything you love about Lolla.
To see what tickets are available, visit the tickets page.
Official Festival Ticket Exchange
Fans now have the ability to purchase through an official, verified ticket exchange. If you purchased a ticket and can no longer attend the festival, you can also use the exchange to resell your tickets. Sign in to your Front Gate Tickets account and under “Your Account” select “Order History” to list your ticket on the Ticketmaster Verified Exchange.
Click here to learn more.
Contact Front Gate Tickets
If you need to contact our ticket service provider, Front Gate Tickets, call their friendly support team at 888-512-SHOW Monday – Saturday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. CST.
Official Wristband Policy
- Wristbands will be mailed in advance of the festival.
- All sales are FINAL – no refunds and no exchanges.
- Only wristbands purchased through Front Gate Tickets are valid. If you purchased from an unauthorized source and/or the ticket is counterfeit, you will not be allowed entry.
- Wristbands MUST be worn securely on wrist and cannot be slipped on and off.
- 3-Day Tickets must be scanned upon exit at the gate in order to re-enter that same day.
- Wristbands are NON-TRANSFERABLE, NON-EXCHANGEABLE and NON-REPLACEABLE.
- Do NOT remove between days, stretch or tamper with your wristband in any way or you will not be allowed entry.
- Subsequent and/or multiple presentations of a counterfeited wristband are VOID and will be seized by Festival security staff.
- If your wristband is removed by Festival security/event staff for any reason, it WILL NOT be replaced.
- All ticket holders must pass through security and are subject to bag inspection. Prohibited items will be confiscated by event staff.
- The festival takes place rain or shine.
- THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS WRISTBAND POLICY.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a $25 wristband replacement fee.
Buying for Third Party Sellers
- If you want 100% confidence in your ticket purchase, you should only purchase your tickets on our Tickets page, frontgatetickets.com, Ticketmaster Verified Exchange, or one of our authorized ticketing partners: Fevo or Verve. In the event of a festival cancellation, your tickets may only be refunded when purchased through these avenues. Tickets from other websites or resellers cannot be verified by the festival.
- Often times people will sell their wristbands to others if they cannot attend a certain day. Unfortunately, removing a wristband automatically voids it. Festival Security will check every wristband to assure it has not been removed.
Children at the Festival
Children 10 years-old and younger will be admitted free of charge with a ticket-holding adult. Limit 2 children per ticketed adult.