Ticket Order QuestionsFor questions or concerns about a specific ticket order, please contact our ticket partner Front Gate Tickets at http://support.frontgatetickets.com or call (888) 512-SHOW.
What Are My Options When Buying Passes?Souvenir 3-Day Pass Each year a small number of Souvenir 3-Day Passes (at a very small price) are offered to the public. Get one and you should buy a lottery ticket that day! Visit our Tickets Page for availability. Early Bird E-list Pre-Sale 3-Day Pass Our E-list subscribers will gain access to exclusive pre-sales prior to being made available to the public. Joining our E-list is simple, free & easy! Sign up once and in addition to access to exclusive pre-sales, you’ll receive official announcements and important updates directly from ACL Festival. Buy your Early Bird 3-Day Passes at a juicy discount before the line-up is announced exclusively to our E-mail List (sign up here). Get a jump start and save your spot in Zilker Park! Visit our Tickets Page for availability. Regular 3-Day Pass Regularly priced tickets cost $225.00 with all fees and are available while supplies last. Visit our Tickets Page for availability. VIP 3-Day Pass Click Here for more information on all of the creature comforts and perks that come with VIP passes. Platinum 3-Day Pass Click Here for details on the ACL Festival Platinum experience. Travel Packages Coming into Austin from out of town? Get your tickets and your hotel stay at once! Visit our Tickets Page for availability. Single Day Tickets Due to the demand for 3-Day Passes, and the increasing number of attendees that buy multiple Single Day Tickets each year, Single Day Tickets will no longer be available. So be sure to grab your 3-Day Pass!
A Question About An Order You’ve Already Placed?Contact Front Gate Tickets at http://support.frontgatetickets.com or call 888.512.SHOW (7469).
2012 Box Office HoursThe Festival Box Office, Guest List and Will Call is located across the street from the Barton Springs Entrance. 2012 Box Office Hours – Week of Show Only Weds & Thurs: 3PM – 8PM Fri, Sat & Sun: 10AM – 10PM Stay tuned for 2013 Box Office hours.
2012 Wristband Policy
- All wristbands will be mailed. No hard tickets or Print Pass option will be available.
- All sales are FINAL – no refunds and no exchanges.
- Only wristbands purchased through Front Gate Tickets are valid. If you purchased from an unauthorized source and/or the ticket is counterfeit, you will not be allowed entry.
- Wristbands MUST be worn for entry into the Festival.
- Wristbands MUST be worn securely on wrist and cannot be slipped on and off.
- 3-Day Passes must be scanned upon exit at the gate in order to re-enter that same day.
- Wristbands are NON-TRANSFERABLE, NON-EXCHANGEABLE and NON-REPLACEABLE.
- Do NOT remove, stretch or tamper with your wristband in any way or you will not be allowed entry.
- Subsequent and/or multiple presentations of a counterfeited wristband are VOID and will be seized by Festival security staff.
- If your wristband is removed by Festival security/event staff for any reason, it WILL NOT be replaced.
- All passholders must pass through security and are subject to bag inspection. Prohibited items will be confiscated by event staff.
- The festival takes place rain or shine.
- THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS WRISTBAND POLICY.
Do I Have To Pay Full Admission For My Child?Children 10 years-old and younger will be admitted free of charge with a ticket-holding adult.
Am I Allowed To Exit And Re-Enter The Festival?3-Day Passholders are allowed to enter and exit the festival as needed up to 5 times per day. You must be scanned upon exit at the gate in order to re-enter that same day.
Where Did The PrintPass Go?We’re saving paper and saving you the hassle of redeeming a paper ticket for your wristband! All wristbands will be mailed to you by USPS or transferable UPS.
When Will My Wristband Be Shipped?Wristbands will ship 2-4 weeks prior to the festival date. If you have not received your wristband(s) 72 hours prior to the festival date, please contact http://support.frontgatetickets.com or call 888.512.SHOW (7469).
What is a “Collectible Credential”?Want a keepsake from your festival experience beyond the wristband? For $7, you can add a cool, 3D collectible credential to your order and secure this one-of-a-kind keepsake!
Offset Your Carbon FootprintAdd $3 to any ticket purchase to offset a portion of the CO2 emissions created by your travel to the Festival. Your purchase supports carbon offset projects and helps take action against climate change.
I Need To Change My Order. What Do I Do?Refunds, exchanges, address and name changes are not allowed after a pass is purchased. If you have additional questions about your order, please email http://support.frontgatetickets.com or call 888.512.SHOW (7469).
Someone Stole My Passes! Help!Please have a police report issued and contact http://support.frontgatetickets.com or call 888.512.SHOW (7469) in advance of the performance to speak to a customer care agent. All stolen passes require the original purchaser to pick up the passes at festival will call. There are no exceptions to this policy. Passes will not be re-mailed.
I Lost My Wristband. What Do I Need To Do?Please contact http://support.frontgatetickets.com or call 888.512.SHOW (7469) in advance of the performance to speak to a customer care agent.
I Don’t See Any Service Charges? What’s Up With That?No Service Charges. No Add-ons. No Surprises. No Lie.
There’s A Really Good Deal On Craigslist? Should I Take It?Every year thousands of our loving fans think that buying a wristband via Craigslist, eBay, or any broker site will save them some cash and allow them to access the festival. Unfortunately, many of these are either already used or are counterfeits. Please don’t make us stop you at the gate and send you to the infamous “trouble” table to examine the wristband, notice that it’s not yours, and turn you away, sobbing down Lamar Boulevard. It’s unbecoming and although we’d love to just let you in, you didn’t buy it from us and therefore, we cannot validate your story. If you want 100% confidence that you’ll be cool, visit aclfestival.com/tickets to purchase your passes every single time. Oftentimes people will try to sell their wristbands to others if they cannot attend a certain day. Unfortunately, the removing of a wristband automatically voids it. Our crack security takes great pain in checking every wristband to assure it has not been removed and replaced. You will be caught and you will be escorted directly from the property. Please do not let them tell you that it’s okay while you fork over 200.00 for two days of music – simply visit aclfestival.com or call 888.512.SHOW to purchase passes.
Can I Mess With My Wristband?
- DO NOT remove your wristband between days.
- If wristbands are removed or tampered with whatsoever, they are void and will be confiscated.
- If wristbands are too loose and look like they can be slipped on and off, they will be confiscated.