Wondering where your wristband is? Wristband shipment will begin in early September, but don’t worry, you will receive an email with tracking information when your order ships. In advance of that, we wanted to remind you of a few wristband FAQs:
- Festival date is fast approaching, so update your shipping address by visiting the Weekend One or Weekend Two sign in page. Or, hold on tight for your package to arrive if your shipping address has not changed; no further action is required from you!
- If you did not log in to your ACL account to purchase tickets and need to update your shipping address, please call us at 888.512.SHOW (7469) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
- Reminder: UPS doesn’t accept P.O. Box addresses.
- All international orders may be picked up only at Will Call (this includes Canada/Mexico addresses).
- Still have questions? Check out these helpful step-by-step instructions!
I have a question about Wristband Activation not answered here.
Please contact our ticket service provider, FrontGate Tickets, at support.frontgatetickets.com or by calling their friendly support team at 888.512.SHOW (7469) Monday - Saturday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. CST.
How does ACL Cashless work?
It’s easy! You just need to take three simple steps:
- Activate your festival pass with the unique ID located on the wristband during which time you will also have the option to link your credit card to your wristband and set a required PIN for security. Now you’re registered for ACL Cashless too!
- Next, order at any bar location and select vendors, and let them know you are paying with your wristband.
- Then tap your wristband, add a tip amount, enter your PIN, and go!
What are the ACL Cashless benefits?
Save time! No need to carry cash or a credit card! Easy to use! Accepted at all bars & food vendors! Tap and go!
Do I have to sign up for ACL Cashless and pay with my wristband in order to register it?
No. While we certainly think it’s the best payment option, you can activate your wristband without enabling the ACL Cashless payment option.
Is my credit card information stored on my wristband?
No. We do not actually store any financial data on the wristband. The PIN you choose upon ACL Cashless registration will always be required to make a purchase, however your card number and billing details are not stored on the wristband, so don’t worry about someone snagging your info.
Is it secure?
Yes! It works in conjunction with your credit card so it carries all the same security features and protection. You will also set a PIN during registration (just like a debit card), so no one else will be able to use your wristband or your ACL Cashless Account without your PIN.
What happens if my wristband is damaged?
First, don’t panic. We can help! Come to either Ticket Help (located at each entrance) or the ACL Festival Box Office and we may be able to replace the wristband if you activated it. You will have to re-link your credit card for security purposes. Then you will be back in action!
Can I link the same card to multiple wristbands?
Yes. If you wish to allow your card to be linked to multiple wristbands, you certainly can. Each wristband will require a separate PIN. The PIN must be entered when using the wristband to purchase anything participating in the ACL Cashless program at the festival.
Will my wristband run out of money?
Not unless the card you linked it to does. No funds are stored to the wristband, it’s just linked to your credit or debit card. As long as you could still use your card, you will still be able to use your ACL Cashless wristband.
Can I link multiple credit or debit cards to my wristband?
No. You will only be able to link a single credit or debit card to your wristband.
Are there any additional fees for using my ACL Cashless wristband?
Nope! It is free to sign up and free to use!
Oops - I already activated my wristband, but missed ACL Cashless
Don't stress! Visit the Wristband Activation tent just inside the Barton Springs festival entrance, and our staff can help you add ACL Cashless and set your PIN right there!
I'm picking up my passes at the Box Office from Will Call / Guestlist, is there still time to activate my wristband and sign up for ACL Cashless?
Yes! Once you get your wristband(s), just visit aclfestival.com from your smart phone or click the Activation link in the ACL Mobile App, and complete the easy activation steps and optional ACL Cashless add-on right there on the spot with a few clicks! Visit Ticket Help at each entrance or the Wristband Activation tent just inside the festival for any questions or needed assistance.