This year, ACL Music Festival has partnered with eBay GivingWorks to help ACL Cares organizations succeed in their mission. eBay GivingWorks will be hosting a high-profile auction with Austin City Limits Music Festival to support the 11 ACL Cares organizations — Austin Music People, Anthropos Arts, HAAM (Health Alliance for Austin Musicians), HeadCount, KLRU, Love Hope Strength, OxFam America, Rock the Vote, Shared Earth, The SIMS Foundation and The Nature Conservancy.
You won’t want to miss your shot to score some exclusive swag and give back to great causes at the same time!
Auction items include:
- Fender Guitar signed by the Kings of Leon
- Signed Phoenix poster and CDs
- Signed Theismann Redskins Jersey
- Signed Vampire Weekend drum head
- VIP Passes to 2014 Austin City Limits Festival
- VIP Passes to 2014 Lollapalooza Chicago
- Beats By Dre Headphones
- More items added each day!
*All proceeds from the auction will be split evenly between the participating ACL Cares organizations. The auction kicks off on October 4th and will run through both weekends of the Austin City Limits Music Festival until October 14th.