Calling all students! 3-Day Passes are sold out
, but we once again have set aside some 3-Day Passes for hard-working high school and college students
looking to take a weekend off for some music festival fun.
If you’ve got cash on hand and a valid High School or University-issued ID
, hit up the H-E-B Plus at 2508 Riverside Drive
(by the Pharmacy Drive-Thru Window) on Friday, September 21, 2012
and queue up for 3-Day Passes ($185).
The limit is two tickets per person, so put down the books and bring a buddy! Numbers will be handed out at 6:00AM
, but make sure to get there early as we are expecting a high demand
. And to help you get through the early morning hours, H-E-B will have breakfast for sale!
Not only that, we will be selling the 2012 ACL Festival Commemorative Poster
. That’s $10 OFF
the regular price, but only with a valid High School or University Student ID. No ticket purchase required. Limit two per person
, while supplies last. Keep checking this page and make sure you keep following us on Facebook
for official updates.
STUDENT DAY RULES
· Cash Only
· Single file line
· No holding places in line
· Must be present to receive a number
· Must have a valid high school or university-issued ID
· Numbers will be distributed at 6:00am
· Ticket sales start after numbers are distributed
· Must have a valid number in order to purchase a ticket
· 2-ticket limit per person
· Additional students arriving after 7:00am will line up in the order received
· We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone
· Absolutely NO ALCOHOL