There’s only one thing better than a free car, and that’s a free car that’s sporty and gets great gas mileage. With that in mind, we’re upping the ante and once again teaming up with the hotshots at Honda to give away a shiny, new 2011 Honda CR-Z sport hybrid coupe
. It couldn’t be easier to enter. Just stop by the Honda Hybrid Zone
when you’re at ACL and tap in your info at one of their electronic registration kiosks.
Who knows? When October rolls around, you might be driving off in a brand new, eco-friendly Honda. For more CR-Z visit Facebook.com/HondaCRZ
Honda CR-Z ACL Hybrid Zone Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. BY ENTERING THIS PROMOTION YOU SIGNIFY YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE OFFICIAL RULES, YOU MAY NOT ENTER IN THE PROMOTION.
1. Eligibility. The Honda CR-Z ACL Hybrid Zone Giveaway (“Promotion”) is open to U.S. citizens (except residents of Florida and New York) who are at least eighteen (18) years old. Residents of Florida and New York are not eligible. Proof of age, eligibility and identity must be furnished upon request and eligibility can be verified at any time. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, Marketing Factory, Inc., their agents, and parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, marketing partners, promotional suppliers and the immediate family members (spouses and parents, children and siblings and their spouses, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such individuals (collectively, “Promotion Entities”) are not eligible. All applicable federal, state and local rules apply. Void in Puerto Rico, Mexico, New York, Florida and where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor will not award a prize to anyone not meeting eligibility requirements.
2. Sponsor: American Honda Motor Co., Inc. located at 1919 Torrance Blvd., Torrance, CA 90501 is the Sponsor of the Promotion (hereinafter, “Sponsor”).
3. Term: The Promotion is open from 11:00 a.m., Central Time (“CT”), on October 8, 2010 through 7:00 p.m. CT on October 10, 2010. Mail-in entries must be received between 11 a.m. CT October 8, 2010 and 5 p.m. CT on October 18, 2010 to be eligible.
4. How to Enter. There are two ways for eligible persons to enter the Promotion:
(a) At the 2010 Austin City Limits Music Festival (“Festival”) in Austin, Texas, customers may receive one entry for completing a registration form at the electronic kiosk at the Honda Hybrid Zone. The completion of the form will require entrants to supply their first and last name, and contact information.
(b) In the alternative, from 11 a.m. CT on October 8, 2010 through 5 p.m. CT on October 18, 2010 a contestant may enter by sending their name, zip code, phone number, and e-mail address via mail to Honda CR-Z Promotion at Marketing Factory, Inc., 133 Horizon Avenue, Venice, CA 90291.
LIMIT: One entry per person. All entries become Sponsor’s property and will not be returned. Sponsor and Promotion Entities will not be responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, misdirected, damaged, destroyed or mutilated entries, or for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operations or transmissions, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials or failures in transmission of entries.
5. How to Win. The winner will be announced on or about October 31, 2010 in a random drawing. Sponsor will announce the winner via a festival email blast.
6. Prize: The prize will be a 2011 Honda CR-Z EX CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission). The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the grand prize is U.S. $22,160 (includes destination and handling fees). Value is subject to market condition, which can fluctuate, and any difference between actual market value and ARV will not be awarded. No cash option or substitution of prizes is available. No expenses incurred directly by the winner will be reimbursed by Sponsor. The color and other customized features of the grand prize will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Terms and conditions may apply. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
The winner must take delivery from a dealer specified by the Sponsor. It may take up to six months for the grand prize to be delivered to the dealer. The winner must take possession of the grand prize no later than 30 days after receiving notice that the vehicle has been delivered to the dealer specified by the Sponsor and is ready to be claimed. Failure of the winner to take possession within such time will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize. All taxes, upgrades, and any other expenses not specifically identified in these official rules as included in the prize are the winner’s responsibility.
The Sponsor has not made and is not responsible in any manner for any warranties, representations, or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to the grand prize vehicle, regarding the use, value, or enjoyment of the prize, including, without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose, with the exception of any standard manufacturer’s warranty that may apply to the grand prize vehicle or any components of the vehicle. At the time the winner takes possession of the grand prize vehicle, he/she may be required to present a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
7. Additional Terms:
(a) Any taxes or other expenses associated with prize award are the sole responsibility of winner.
(b) Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. No substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason.
(c) Winners may be required to execute and return, within the time period stated thereon, an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and, where legal, publicity release. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable, inability of Sponsor to contact a potential winner, or failure by any potential winner to return the required documentation within the stated time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
(d) Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
(e) By participating in the Promotion, each entrant agrees to (i) release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sponsor and Promotion Entities, from any and all causes of action, liabilities, suits, claims (including but not limited to, third party claims that may be made against entrants, and claims arising out of or relating to acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of any prize, or any publicity or other public exposure of entrants), cross-claims or counterclaims, costs, injuries, losses or damages or demands of any kind (including without limitation personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light), whether or not arising from the negligence of a released party; and [ii] to assume all risks, express or implied, associated with all claims released above, including without limitation, all risks concerning entry into and participation in the Promotion.
(f) Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or cancel the Promotion, or any portion thereof, if it cannot be run as originally planned, including by reason of tampering, unauthorized intervention or fraud; malicious software attacks, bugs or other problems, or force majeure or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, including the cancellation of the Festival, which impair the integrity or corrupt the administration or security of the Promotion.
(g) Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in disqualification. An entrant’s entry will be disqualified, at the sole discretion of Sponsor, if he/she attempts [a] to enter the Promotion through any means other than described in these Official Rules; or [b] to disrupt the Promotion, circumvent the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, or in any way tamper with any component of the Promotion.
(h) Sponsor reserves the right to correct clerical or typographical errors in promotional materials. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Promotion is subject to all federal, state, and local laws.
(i) All personal information and related data that Sponsor and its agents collect during the Promotion will be used in order to fulfill the terms of the Promotion. You understand and agree that Sponsor and its agents may also use this data to advertise products and services that it believes may be of interest to you.
(j) This Promotion is governed by the laws of the State of California, with jurisdiction and venue in Los Angeles County, and all claims must be resolved in the courts of Los Angeles County.
(k) To obtain a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Marketing Factory, Inc. Attn: Andrea Marcinko, 133 Horizon Avenue, Venice, CA 90291. Residents of Vermont need not supply postage.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Term: 11 a.m. CT on Oct 8 through 7 p.m. CT on Oct 10, 2010. Mail-in entries must be received between 11 a.m. CT on Oct 8 and 5 p.m. CT on Oct 18, 2010. Entrants must be U.S. citizens (except FL and NY) who are above the age of majority. You may enter by either: (1) attending the 2010 Austin City Limits Music Festival and visiting the electronic kiosk at the Honda Hybrid Zone, or (2) by sending your first and last name, email address, zip code and phone number to Honda CR-Z Promotion at Austin City Limits, C3 Presents LLC, 98 San Jacinto Blvd., Suite 400, Austin, TX 78701. To be eligible, card must be received by 5 p.m. CT on Oct 18, 2010. LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. Prize: One 2011 Honda CR-Z EX CVT (ARV: $22,160). Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Winner selected and notified approx Oct 31, 2010. For full details, please request Official Rules in writing to: Marketing Factory, Inc. Attn: Honda CR-Z ACL Hybrid Zone Giveaway, 133 Horizon Avenue, Venice, CA 90291. Residents of VT need not supply postage. Sponsor: American Honda Motor Co., Inc. located at 1919 Torrance Blvd., Torrance, CA 90501.
Official Rules and Eligibility Criteria